What does Ofsted say about Whitwick Day Nursery
Whitwick Day Nursery in Whitwick, Leicestershire is an Ofsted Registered children's nursery and currently has a "Good" rating from Ofsted.
Our 2017, Ofsted Early Years Inspection report highlighted a number of strengths that both the management team and staff at Whitwick Day Nursery help to maintain.
Below are some of the key findings highlighted in our recent Ofsted Report:
- Robust recruitment and induction procedures help to ensure the suitability of those employed to work with children. There are effective systems in place to check the ongoing suitability of all staff.
- The managers routinely checks the progress of all children. This helps them to identify any gaps in learning and support staff to respond where further support may be needed for children. Additional funding has been used effectively to narrow the gaps in children's outcomes.
- Children are happy and settled in this welcoming and nurturing nursery. The strong key-person system helps to ensure that children develop a strong sense of security and build strong emotional attachments.
- Children who have special educational needs and/or disabilities receive good support. The staff have effective relationships with a wide range of professionals to ensure continuity in children's care and to meet their ongoing developmental needs.
- Children learn about similarities and differences. They explore a range of resources that positively reflects diversity and learn about a range of festivals throughout the year.
Our Message To Parents
Our management team and nursery staff are fully committed to developing and raising the standard of the care and education we provide to children at Whitwick Day Nursery.